Check out the latest roles we are currently recruiting for
London - Hybrid £65,000 plus
The ideal candidate would be a qualified Accountant, ideally ACA/ACCA/CIMA
The role will include:
· Preparing monthly management accounts
· Preparing the monthly payroll
· Checking monthly bank reconciliations
· Analysing business performance
· Quarterly VAT returns
· Developing and delivering strategic plans
· Evaluating finance systems
· Ensuring finance objectives are met
· Experience of working within the Legal Services setting
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Solid IT skills
· Ideally knowledge of SRA rules
· The ability to manage and develop a finance team
· Good commercial acumen
3-5 working days per week
Salary £65,000 plus FTE
London - Hybrid £25-£30,000
Working for a multi office law firm, with the role being based in their North London office, hybrid working available. This is a full time role, working in a small team. Dealing with the day to day transactions, banking, checking completion statements, billing and purchase ledger.
You must have SRA Accounts Rules knowledge, have a keen eye for detail and be enthusiastic. You will have the opportunity to grow.
SOLE LEGAL CASHIER
London - on site £40,000
We are seeking an experienced Legal Cashier based in London. The role is full time and will include; processing the day to day transactions, bank reconciliations, raising invoices, purchase ledger processing, legal aid, dealing with all aspects of payroll and monthly reporting.
This is a varied role with training provided, but you must have previous legal cashiering, legal aid and SRA Accounts Rules experience to be considered for this role.