This course is designed to provide a law firm that may not have their own induction process for new starters into the finance/accounts department with an understanding of critical knowledge areas that will help accelerate their financial compliance journey.
Areas that will be covered:
- What makes a law firm different to other businesses
- Legal jargon; undertakings, conflicts etc.
- What is meant by ‘double entry’ bookkeeping
- Light touch overview of the key SRA AR
- How anomalies are typical spotted